EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Go down 
+10
Siriam039
Jamrut009
On-anong061
Areeya039
Pannida061
natcha023
Orapin 060
Wanida032
supalak034
Tharinee046
14 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Tharinee046
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

What are your New Year's resolutions? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Everyone always thinks of some new things to do for their new year.
They want to do somethings better for a better life. So we have New Year's resolutions.
For my resolutions, I want to do more exercise, be more hardworking, and manage time very well.
To exercise is one of the best way to stay healthy. I am one of those who is lazy for exercising.
However, for this year I will do it more. I will spend more time for doing exercise.
I will go jogging with my friends who have the same New Year's resolution. They can be my inspiration as well. lol
Next is to be hardworking. I am lazy not only for exercising, but also for studying. Haha
I will try to be more diligent and hardworking because I want higher grade.
For the last one, I will try to mange time well. I have many courses to study this semester.
So that I have to manage my time for studying and doing what I want.

Tharinee 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supalak034
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
supalak034

จำนวนข้อความ : 118

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:48 am

I want to be more economical because now economic crisis in our country directly impact on agriculturalist and my parents are one of those people. My parents have grown the rubber trees but now the cost of the rubbers has been cheaper. So I think I should do whatever to relieve their burden.

Supalak Phoonnok 3En 034
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanida032
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Wanida032

จำนวนข้อความ : 161
ที่อยู่ : 109 Chiangyuen district, Mahasarakham Province 44160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:56 pm

For this year, I'm going to do what I have planed but never started doing such as reading for new knowledge and my personal improvement in the better ways. I have ever planed a lot of things to do but I never started to do. Now, it's the time for change to the better quality of life. I already list what I have to do and try to follow my schedule.

Wanida 032 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Orapin 060
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Orapin 060

จำนวนข้อความ : 106
ที่อยู่ : Nakhon Phanom

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 am

My New Year's resolution

- I dislike reading, but I'm trying to change my bad habit by reading more books. It can improve my English skills, especially writing.
- I try to put out of my laziness, spend more quality time with my study and less with the useless things.
- My weight is rather lower than it should be. To be healthy which is never been in my head comes about. The time to start eating helpful food and exercising are begun.

Orapin 3EN 060
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
natcha023
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
natcha023

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:20 am

I haven't planed to do anythibg this year. It seems busy this year. So my New Year's resovation depends on my daily schedule. There is one thing I really want to do is to loose my weight. I ate too much on New Year eve. So I gained a lot of weight. It is time to work out for me. Being too fat is not good for myself. These days I feel like my respiration is being worse. I cannot breathe well sometimes. I think it is because of my eating behavior.

Natcha 023 4 EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pannida061
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Pannida061

จำนวนข้อความ : 101
ที่อยู่ : Phayu, Sisaket, Thailand 33230

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:02 pm

This new year is a good chance for me to break bad habits.
I have figure out what I have to resolutions.
There are following.
I have to go to get up early and go to bed before midnight.
I have to give more and more.
I have to be on time.
I have to pay less.
I have to eat for my healthy
I have to to concentrate.
I have to do exercise.
I will do it best.

Pannida Pimsorn
4EN 061
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pannida061
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
Pannida061

จำนวนข้อความ : 101
ที่อยู่ : Phayu, Sisaket, Thailand 33230

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:03 pm

This new year is a good chance for me to break bad habits.
I have figure out what I have to resolutions.
There are following.
I have to go to get up early and go to bed before midnight.
I have to give more and more.
I have to be on time.
I have to pay less.
I have to eat for my healthy
I have to to concentrate.
I have to do exercise.
I will do it best.

Pannida Pimsorn
4EN 061
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Areeya039
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Areeya039

จำนวนข้อความ : 273

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:39 pm

I will make my everyday happier than yesterday.
I will make my everyday more excited and different.
I will follow my dream.

Areeya 039 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
On-anong061
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ
On-anong061

จำนวนข้อความ : 181

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:51 pm

My new year resolutions are;
1. Be cool! it's not about my my clothes or appearances but the point of being cool is be better than the past as much as I can. Being able to do what I thought it difficult or cannot make it happen to be real.
2. Be cute! I really want to be more cute and less manly haha. Anyway! too much cute is boring! So I have to be sometimes cool, sometimes cute. It must be cool! haha

On-anong 061 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jamrut009
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Jamrut009

จำนวนข้อความ : 214

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:52 pm

My new year's resolutions are...
- be more patient with everything that will happen in my life.
- be more careful to do everything in everyday's life.
- to spend my money carefully and spend it with the essential things.
- to plan to do anything carefully.
- to live happily.

Jamrut 009 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Siriam039
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Siriam039

จำนวนข้อความ : 267

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Here are my New Year's resolutions!!
- I would pay more attention in class.
- I would find some money myself.
- I would gain more weight. (over 50 kg.)
- I would be rich. haha++
etc.

>>>>> Siriam 039 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supaphorn_040
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
supaphorn_040

จำนวนข้อความ : 267
ที่อยู่ : Hell

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 pm

This year has a really big change in my life. I have planed a lot to do. I want to be a better daughter and student. So I try to change and give up my bad habits. I want to be more responsible for myself and others. I want to focus more on school to succeed my goal. I am going to be a healthy person, eating more vegetables and fruits. I need to exercise more at least 4 days a week because I really want to get abs on my stomach. I am sick of having a big belly and feeling as if i were a pregnant woman. Lastly, I want to spare some money for saving so that i have money to go travel.

Supaphorn 040 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rungphet031
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Rungphet031

จำนวนข้อความ : 265
ที่อยู่ : Lawan Condo2

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:05 pm

My new years resolution a few years ago was to never make another stupid new years resolution. Resolutions shouldn't be a yearly thing... it should be a daily thing. Nobody's guaranteed another year, or another day for that matter.

Rungphet031 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Thanongsakkong_017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Thanongsakkong_017

จำนวนข้อความ : 255

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:30 pm

my New Year's resolution is to make every day happy and think about the future.
I wont go back to the past i have done wrongly, i will learn from mistakes in the past.
my New Year's resolution will make me happy with everything i have and try to explore
with challenging things coming up to my life.
i will be ready with every situation, because when the best choice come, i must be the one
who can catch the point.

Thanongsak 017 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nutthaphol044
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Nutthaphol044

จำนวนข้อความ : 205

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are your New Year's resolutions?   What are your New Year's resolutions? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 pm

I want to be more slender and have more perfect skin.
So, I try to eat vegetable and fruit.
I also find the time to do the exercise.
I hope that will come true but I do not know when.

Nutthaphol 044 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What are your New Year's resolutions?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
EngEDU 2/2014 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: