EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?

Go down 
+4
Siriam039
Tharinee046
natcha023
Amolwan050 4EN
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Amolwan050 4EN
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Amolwan050 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 255
ที่อยู่ : Roi-Et

Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:20 pm

I really like this book and also this movie. It’s a good novel to present the childhood thinking. It is beautiful relationships with in the world of imagination. It is about life experiences and although there are some big issues to talk about I thought it was a great book and great movie with wonderful morals. In the story, Jess and Leslie's friendship is the central theme of Bridge to Terabithia. Their friendship is delightful on a simple level, their childish exploits fraught with amusement and joy. However, we cannot simply call Bridge to Terabithia a monument to the carefree pleasures of childhood, because that would miss one of the main points of the story. The reason that Jess and Leslie's friendship is so magical is because it allows them to rejoice in childhood and to escape the rest of the pressures that bear down on them so heavily in the rest of their lives.

Amolwan 050 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
natcha023
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
natcha023

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 am

Yes, I have. It is my first American novel I finished reading. I also watched the movie. It is a great novel and movie. I am a big fan of fantasy movie and this novel encourages me to not stop imagine. It is a great novel that suitable to use to teach chu
ildren about friendship.

Natcha 023 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tharinee046
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:36 pm

I first knew Bridge to Terabithia from movie. It’s kind of fantasy and I really like this movie.
I don’t know it’s from an American novel. In the previous semester, I studied about it.
I had a chance to read the story from real book. The story is good with fulfilling children’s imagination.
Jess and Leslie were friends and they liked to play together.
They place they played was called Terabithia; it’s a secret place of them.
The story firstly sounds like happy and nice, it’s not. It’s actually about tragedy.
Jess left Leslie played alone. When she was about to cross the bridge, she fell from it.
Finally, she died which caused Jess very sad and thought it’s because of him.
Although it’s a sad story, it teaches parents well about taking good care of their children.
Do not let them play alone in a risky place.

Tharinee 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Siriam039
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Siriam039

จำนวนข้อความ : 267

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Yes I have ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'.
There are many themes that I have got from the novel, Terabethia,
such as ambition, the innocence and imagination of children.
But the most notable theme that I got from this story is friendship.
Even adult or children, friendship is makes the important role in our life.
We will see from the story the great friendship between Jess and Leslie that they always play
and help each other till the last moment.

>>>>> Siriam 039 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
tanya020
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
tanya020

จำนวนข้อความ : 215

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:56 pm

I had fun with this literature both in movie and book.
First when I watched it, it is just fun movie. It is fantasy and full of imagination of main characters, Jesse and Leslie.
But when I think in deep, this literature is full of all children's dreams.
It is about the place where we want to own and create in the way we want.
Moreover, this literature tells us about the powerful of friendship which exists longer than our lives.
Friendship comes between Jesse and Leslie, and friendship lighten Jesse's life.
Jesse became cheerful and was happy with his farm life.
This story tells that imagination is last forever as long as we trust it.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Chariya007
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Chariya007

จำนวนข้อความ : 221

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Yes, I have.
I think it is good story.
I can learn many things from this literature.
It's make me know the love between friends and family.

Chariya 007 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Suttida058
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

จำนวนข้อความ : 200

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Well, since the author of this book got the inspiration from The Chronicle of Narnia, I could say that C.S. Lewis did a far better writing. I'm not say the book you mentioned in this topic isn't a good one, just saying it's not good for my standard... possibly because of my different taste and preference. I like the way the author of The Bridge of Terabithia created the character Leslie (Sorry I don't recall her last name) She was born to be a true writer just like her parents, don't you agree? I like her fictional character.

Suttida 058 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jamrut009
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Jamrut009

จำนวนข้อความ : 214

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?   Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:49 pm

No I don't.
I have never read BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA before.
I think it is an interesting stroy.
I like the story about fantasy like this.
I will find it to read later.

Jamrut 009 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever read 'BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA'? What do you think about it?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1