EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

What thrilling movie do you like?

Go down 
5 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Nutthaphol044
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Nutthaphol044

จำนวนข้อความ : 205

What thrilling movie do you like? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What thrilling movie do you like?   What thrilling movie do you like? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:06 pm

I like THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN.
It's about a photographer haply takes a picture of the murder who kills a woman on the train.
He wants to know the truth, so he decide to follow that murder on the way train
He finally see that the murder kills many people and takes their body on the train
At the destination of the train, There are the evils that wait to eat those bodies.

Nutthaphol 044 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Jamrut009
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Jamrut009

จำนวนข้อความ : 214

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What thrilling movie do you like?   What thrilling movie do you like? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:37 pm

I like Rub Nong Sayong Kwan.
It is Thai thriller movie that make me very scared when I watched it.
This movie showed about 7 years ago when I was in Mattayomsuksa 2.
This movie about the students who go to do the activity but they have to be chased by someone.
He kill them and they have to escape.

Jamrut 009 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supalak034
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
supalak034

จำนวนข้อความ : 118

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What thrilling movie do you like?   What thrilling movie do you like? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

There are many thrilling movies that I like, such as, "The Insidious" and "Tweeney Todd".
When I first watch "The Insidious", I really liked it because it was bout the evils wanted to have their own body so they tried to obsess the human's. Then they obsessed one man and tried to kill the old woman who knew the way to kill the evils. They could do like that. That's about this movie but it's not finished yet because there are three parts of it as I remember. And for Tweeney Todd, Tweeney Todd was a barber who killed the rich to bring their meat to make food but I cannot what food is. Then He became rich and there was a mad woman with ragged clothing begging in his restaurant. Finally, he decided to kill her. The he found that she was his beloved. The settings in this movie are beautiful and sharp. However, I enjoy all kinds of movies except for comedy ones.

Supalak Phoonnok 034 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Akkaradet067
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ
Akkaradet067

จำนวนข้อความ : 187

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What thrilling movie do you like?   What thrilling movie do you like? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:21 pm

I really love all movies about detective and crime.
Sherlock Holmes and The Bourn trilogy are the examples of my favorite thrilling movies that I like.
They're mysterious and exciting.
I love mystery.

Akkaradet 067 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tharinee046
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What thrilling movie do you like?   What thrilling movie do you like? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:12 pm

I don't like thrilling movie because I'm afraid of the story.
Not only trilling movies, but also scary, ghost and any kinds of movies that make us scared.
If I watch it, I will go back home with imaging those stories come true.
So I don't dare to do anything alone; that's terrible.

Tharinee 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What thrilling movie do you like?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1