EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  CalendarCalendar  ช่วยเหลือช่วยเหลือ  ค้นหาค้นหา  รายชื่อสมาชิกรายชื่อสมาชิก  กลุ่มผู้ใช้กลุ่มผู้ใช้  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Share | 

what is your favorite kind of movie?

อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป Go down 
ไปที่หน้า : Previous  1, 2
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Saowanaree
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

จำนวนข้อความ : 166

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is your favorite kind of movie?   Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 pm

I love watching romance and drama kind of movies. Something about life and love, it's so emotional. Good dramatic movie always makes me cry. On the other hand, Action movies is my number two favorite. I usually watch action movies with my friend. One of the best examples is Avanger. I have been watched to recently, it was quit boring though.

Saowanaree 037 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว
Sirirat033
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

จำนวนข้อความ : 159

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: what is your favorite kind of movie?   Sat May 09, 2015 9:24 pm

My favorite kind of movie is romantic comedy. I think they are easy to watch and help me relax when I watch them. I often watch them however I still have any kind of movie which I watch when I'm bored this type that is the horror. I think we should watch many kinds of movie because every kinds have the ideas that is useful to us. All kinds are good.

Sirirat 033 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ดูข้อมูลส่วนตัว

what is your favorite kind of movie?
อ่านหัวข้อก่อนหน้า อ่านหัวข้อถัดไป ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 2 จาก 2ไปที่หน้า : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
EngEDU 2/2014 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: