EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
supaphorn_040
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
supaphorn_040

จำนวนข้อความ : 267
ที่อยู่ : Hell

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?   If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:41 pm

If I were immortal for a day, I would jump out of the highest building in the world and dive into the deepest ocean on earth. I wanted to be shot because I wondered how it felt to be shot. Then I wanted to take trip around the world to a place where was unexplored. I've always wanted to see the wild creatures. I fancy a lot about undiscovered creature. It would be really wonderful if I ever got a chance to discover them. Then of course I would write many books about them and showed the world that they exited.

Supaphorn 040 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nattinin014
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Nattinin014

จำนวนข้อความ : 256

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?   If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 am

If I were immortal for a day, I would do many things that challenging.
I would swim into the deepest point of the ocean. I want to see an underwater world.
The one thing that I would do is joining a motorbike racing.
I ever dream to do that but it's too dangerous. My parents don't allow me to do it.
If I were immortal, I surely that I will do it.

Nattinin 014 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Ajchara051(4EN)
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Ajchara051(4EN)

จำนวนข้อความ : 212
ที่อยู่ : Roi-et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?   If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:53 pm

If I were immortal for a day, I would dive into the deepest of ocean to see the underworld.
I want to know living and non- living things there.

Ajchara 4EN 051
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
EngEDU 2/2014 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: