EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
supaphorn_040
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
supaphorn_040

จำนวนข้อความ : 267
ที่อยู่ : Hell

Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong?   Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong? EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:51 pm

I've never been in love with 2 people at the same time. Plus now I no longer believe in love. To be with someone for long time doesn't always that we love each other or it doesn't that love exit. On the other hand, I think it's more about the understanding and the connection that two people have toward each other. I don't think it's wrong to like many people at the same while we are young and single because we all want the best for ourselves and it takes a lot of time to actually find the perfect one for us. As we are young and single, we don't need to be committed to one person like a married couple. So, I think it's only wrong to like or love other people when we are married and be committed to someone for the rest of our life.

Supaphorn 040 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nattinin014
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Nattinin014

จำนวนข้อความ : 256

Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong?   Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:32 am

Yes, I have.
Even though it was wrong to loving two people in the same time, It can help me learn so many thing.
I believe that love wasn't wrong in anyway but people use it in the wrong way.
Now, I found that No one can love two people in the same time.
If you love one person, you will never love another person.

Nattinin 014 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tharinee046
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong?   Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:01 pm

If it was love, I will say I have never been in love with two people, I can love only one person.
But if it was just a crush, I have. And I think it is easy to crush one someone. I used to have a crush on one or two people sometimes.
For this crush, I do not think it is wrong, because it is just a feeling of admiring someone. We can stop it easily.
We also do not have to let them know; only we can know. We keep it inside our heart and it does not hurt anyone.
So how can we say it is wrong. But for love, in the same way, if we keep it inside our heart, it does not hurt anyone.
But if we have a boyfriend and we also love another one, I think it is wrong. It is lime you are cheating on your boyfriend.

Tharinee 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think it's wrong?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1