EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
supaphorn_040
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
supaphorn_040

จำนวนข้อความ : 267
ที่อยู่ : Hell

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?   If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 pm

I could learn to do anything. I would like to be able to learn all the languages used in the whole world. I wanted to be able to talk to anyone from any countries. I thought that languages could broaden my mind and knowledge. Also, knowing many languages could be very advantage to get a job, education or even a future husband for me.

Supaphorn 040 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nattinin014
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Nattinin014

จำนวนข้อความ : 256

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?   If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:31 pm

If you could learn to do anything, I would learn how to play all of musical instrument.
I would be a musician.
I would play all of the musical instrument in the world.
If I could be a musician, I would create my own music.

Nattinin 014 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Saowanaree
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Saowanaree

จำนวนข้อความ : 166

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?   If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:38 pm

I would like to learn how to over come all the stressful things that come in my life.
I believe everybody have their own stress and they just can't get rid of it. That's why
it easy to lead them to get depressed. People have been seek happiness for their life.
And if their can't get rid of the all stress, they not gonna meet the happiness.

Saowanaree 037 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1