EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Is 'Gun Ownership' Should be legal?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Amolwan050 4EN
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Amolwan050 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 255
ที่อยู่ : Roi-Et

Is 'Gun Ownership' Should be legal? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Is 'Gun Ownership' Should be legal?   Is 'Gun Ownership' Should be legal? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Gun ownership’ is one of the social controversial topics in many countries including Thailand. Actually, I want the world live in peace. We shouldn't use gun to solve any problems. In the other way, if we think along we’ll see that in some situation we can’t avoid using it. So I think the ‘Gun ownership’ should be legal but the usage precept must be strict. I mean it must be safe and easy to check.
Actually, there are many pros of gun ownership. For example, in term of mind state, it makes people feel safe especially people who live alone or have to travel alone at night. Holding gun can save them from the emergency accident like robbery. What about the physical state? I think if we have guns we can protect ourselves, our family and our property. You may say that police can help us but what if you live in the remote area like Alaska and situation like the bears hit your land and house occur. You have to have a gun to drive the bears out. And at the last minute of your life you have choices to use a gun to kill them to protect yourself. It’s the real life! Moreover, gun shooting is one of human sports. It is very popular sport in all international competitions especially the Olympics game because it shows off the human hunting ability. People all around the world like it.

Amolwan 050 4EN cheers
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Is 'Gun Ownership' Should be legal?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1