EngEDU 2/2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EngEDU 2/2014

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Have you ever been pulled over by the police?

Go down 
+4
Kavintra045
Wanida032
supaphorn_040
natcha023
8 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
natcha023
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
natcha023

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

Have you ever been pulled over by the police? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:35 pm

I am often pulled over by the cops because I ride motor bike almost every day. I was pulled over and had to pay the fine when I was fifteen. That day I didn't have a lisence. I went to the police station to pay the fine. It was terrible. I was shaking when I wrote my name in front of the police. After I got my lisence I had never been pulled over again in Mukdahan. I have been pulled over by the Mahasarakham ploice many times but no fine. I always carry my lisence in my purse and I am not afraid of them when I ride.

Natcha 023 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
supaphorn_040
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
supaphorn_040

จำนวนข้อความ : 267
ที่อยู่ : Hell

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Thai police are hard working at catching people on street. I've been pulled over countlessly times by the police. I only paid them the fine for only once in my life. From that day, I promise to myself that I will never pay any buck for any fine. So, I always keep my motorcycle being checked up and so my license driving whether they are out of date. If so, I will get them fix then I don't have to be worried about the police ever again.

Supaphorn 040 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Wanida032
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
Wanida032

จำนวนข้อความ : 161
ที่อยู่ : 109 Chiangyuen district, Mahasarakham Province 44160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:18 am

Absolutely Yes !

I have ever pulled over by Mahasarakham police many times but no fine until last summer.
I forgot to take my helmet, unexpected I found the police and got a yellow bill for 200 baht.
It was my last 200 baht for a week.
I worked about 7-8 hours to get 200 baht and used it in 2 minutes for a yellow bill. Is it fair?
From that, I always remind myself to take a helmet and lisence whenever I ride.
I also promissed myself that it was my last time to pay the fine.

Wanida 032 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kavintra045
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Kavintra045

จำนวนข้อความ : 122
ที่อยู่ : Mahasarakham

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:31 am

2 times of my life.
I don't angry them. I know it's their job. Because my father is police man.
I understand what they do. It has a reason.
This's my mistake.

Kavintra 045
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Rungphet031
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Rungphet031

จำนวนข้อความ : 265
ที่อยู่ : Lawan Condo2

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Yes I have been pulled over by the police once and it was for speeding. It was nerve wrecking especially because I couldn't find my Insurance card. Luckily the cop saw how upset I was and let me off with a warning.

Rungphet031 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tharinee046
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 260

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:59 pm

I once was about to be pulled over but luckily I had something helped me.
It's a driver license. Before I got it, I never faced the police on the road before.
But after I got the license for a few days, I found the police.
He wanted to see my license. If I didn't have the license, I would be pulled over fore sure.
Now I realize the license in very important.
For helmet, I always wear it when I ride a motorcycle.

Tharinee 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nutthaphol044
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
Nutthaphol044

จำนวนข้อความ : 205

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 pm

It's many times in my life but I did not pay the fine for them every time, just two times.
At the first time, I did not wear the helmet.
At the second time, I did not take the license with me.
From those two times, I have the immune in these cases.
When they asked for many things in order to get my money, I had everything to show them.
I did not pay because I had everything they had asked for.
Surely, I put everything about the moterbike stuffs in the box under the seat.

Nutthaphol 044 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
tanya020
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ
tanya020

จำนวนข้อความ : 215

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Have you ever been pulled over by the police?   Have you ever been pulled over by the police? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Yeah, but they could do nothing with me
because I always wear a helmet and have a driving
license with me.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Have you ever been pulled over by the police?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
EngEDU 2/2014 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: